Happy Thursday, Everyone!
I hope you are staying safe and doing well. Today I wanted to share with you three educational and SUPER FUN subscription boxes that are excellent to keep your kiddos busy in isolation. I am a big fan of subscription boxes (if you can’t already tell) because many of them are small businesses, and they provide excellent experiences not available anywhere else. I hope you enjoy my top three picks for your kiddos, and please let me know what your experience is if you try any of them out!
- Perfect for curious kids ages 6 to 12 years old
- No experience necessary—beginners welcome!
- New projects arrive every month. Each box teaches a new computer science concept
- Kids build apps on the Bitsbox website; the apps they build work on any mobile device!
- Each subscription comes with unlimited email support for coders
- Challenging science and technology experiments
- Topics include Veterinary Medicine, Robotics, Climate Science, Oceans, and more!
- Every box includes an exclusive lab notebook containing micro-experiments, quotes, riddles, and scientists who inspire!
- Creative engineering projects and enough supplies to build a home lab!
- FREE 18 page activity guide included in each box!
- 3+ hands-on activities with everything included exploring new topic each month
- Collectible button and comic to illustrate monthly theme
- Welcome Kit for all new subscribers featuring pencil pouch, sticker sheet, and eraser
- Geared towards 8-12 year old future change-makers & problem-solvers
- Building curiosity for and exposure to STEM at a young age!
ENJOYED THIS POST?
PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING ME A SMALL TIP!
Your kind donations allow me to put food on my table. Thank you for helping this independent artist!